|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Unit|
|Conductor||Pure 99.97 bare copper|
|Insulation||EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)|
|Operating Temperature||85 DegreeC to -20 DegreeC|
Trailing Cables: Extended our experience in this field, we are manufacturing and supplying high quality of Rubber flexible Trailing cables worldwide. Our huge infrastructure facility equipped with modern machines and technology for these types of cables.
Applications: Trailing Cables are mainly used for on –site applications where frequently lifting system, building machinery and E.O.T Cranes.
- Sheath: CSP (Chlorosulphonated Polyethylene)
- CSP (Chlorosulphonated Polyethylene) more commonly as HOFR (Heat & Oil Resistant & Flame Retardant)
- Color: Black or Any other Color on specific request can also be supplied
- Core Black
- Cores Red & Black
- Cores Red, yellow & Blue
- Cores Red, Yellow, Blue & Green
- Cores Red, Yellow, Blue, Black & Green
- Cores and above are numbered
Standard Length Cable Packing: 100, 200, 300, 500 and 1000 m. In wooden drums
Note: Technical data sheet will be provided on e-mail request.